Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Dickeys are in Maui! And it's Someone's Birthday...

This past week I had the pleasure of meeting Stacey, Jeff, Ashton, and Emersen over at Puamana Beach in Lahaina. I love that little beach. It has a great shoreline view and plenty of palm trees to complete that tropical look.

Brother and sister Ashton and Emersen are at that magical age where they are picking on each other more than ever before. Regardless though, they played nice so we could some family shots. But what I really loved about these kids was their unique personalities. Ashton is incredibly meticulous and curios and Emersen has more energy than, I would guess, just about any girl her age!

Don't fall, Ashton!
I loved silhoutted photos. With Ashton's karate moves and Emersen's dance/gynmastics, I got some pretty awesome silhouttes!

What a good lookin' bunch of folks!
 Oh yes, and I almost forgot to mention this special lady below: Stacey! It's her birthday today (and an extra special birthday considering it's on 12/12/12)!


Hau'oli la hanau, Stacey!

 Stacey, Jeff, Ashton, and Emersen: I had so so much fun with your family! Enjoy the rest of your time on Maui. And hau'oli la hanau, Stacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment