Saturday, December 22, 2012

A+C: Trash the Dress!

Ok, not quite trash the dress. As the bride A put it, "Get-the-Dress-a-Little-Dirty." I think that's a more accurate statement because, really, we weren't really trashing her dress, just acquainting it with the ocean and sand!

We met at Big Beach for a morning session. It's amazing how different that beach can feel. It was nearly empty that morning, the sun was peaking over the trees (making for some seriously yummy lighting), and the colors of the ocean were as vibrant as could be!




Wedding dress, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce you to the Pacific Ocean!


Once we got in the surf, it was difficult to stay out of it! What I love about this shot below is that I kept telling them to hold the kiss...and they were totally unaware that a HUGE wave was coming their way! There's a great series of photos that comes after this one (but I'll leave that up to C and A to post)!


Just Maui'd!
Wow, you two! I had so so so much fun shooting your "get-the-dress-a-little-dirty" post-wedding photo session. You two compliment each other so nicely. Hopefully Momma A doesn't get too upset about the dress; maybe seeing the pictures will help!

I hope your trip back to the Mainland went smoothly! Aloha, mahalo and a hui ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment