Saturday, December 15, 2012

Krista + Greg: She Said YES!

It is my pleasure to formally announce to the blogging world that Krista said YES to Greg!

Wait...let me rewind. Greg and Krista entered my photo contest I held in November, but didn't quite make it as the winners of the contest (though they were very close). Krista was hoping to win to get some photos done for a possible special upcoming event: her engagement to Greg. Though she wasn't sure when this was going to happen, she was really wanting an engagement session. Both she and Greg were super bummed they didn't win, but there were other plans in the works.

Last week, Greg and I met at Mama's Fish House to set up the master plan: to photograph the PROPOSAL itself! We talked about lighting and what Greg's plan was...and then we crossed our fingers for no curve balls! The date for said proposal was 12/12/12 before their dinner reservations. On that day, I arrived about 20 minutes early to stake out my position. I found a nice grouping of foliage to hide my large 5'10" self behind and stalked the two of them as they made their way down to the beach.

It was the first proposal I have witnessed (other than my own of course); it was beautiful.
 
Commence proposal...


 SHE SAID YES!

Hey Krista, now that you've said yes to this incredibly handsome man...how about we do a mini-engagement session? Ok? Great.






A huge congratulations to the both of you! I felt so honored to capture your special moment. It is a blessing to be in the presence of true love. Enjoy your first holiday season as an ENGAGED couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment