Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Hoffmans come to Maui!

This past weekend I met up with the most adorable family from California. I was so appreciative of their patientence; I had to change the location twice because we had an unexpected North swell come in when our Trade Winds came back. The original beach we had decided to take their pictures on was almost completely washed out! Instead, we met at Puamana Beach, which is just South of Lahaina.

I love this beach because it has a lot of "props" as my husband once so eloquently put it. There are many palm trees, rocks, and tree roots that give the photos a different feel.
 

Meet Cole and Hailey: the most easy-going pre-teen and teens I've met (and believe me, I've met A LOT of those!)


And while we're talking about how great the kids are, I just have to give a quick nod to Cole; he caught a MAHI MAHI while he was here! How awesome is that?!

Dad Matt and Mom Laurie are pretty great too :)

I was so so so in love with the lighting on that day :)


Matt, Laurie, Hailey, and Cole: I had such a great time taking pictures of your family. You all were so easy-going; made my job so much fun! Hope you enjoyed the shave ice (how funny that we ran into you there!) and your trip back to California was hassel-free.

Mahalo and aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment