Monday, November 26, 2012

Photo Contest Winner: The Sato-Alameda Family!

This weekend I made good on my promise and awarded the winning family of my Facebook photo contest with some new family photos for the holidays! Melissa (along with the help of many friends and family) blew the competition out of the water with a whopping 99 votes! It was great spending time with her little family at Danny's grandfather's property in Paia.

Big sister Idalia was melting my heart when she would cradle her sister's face!
 While the girls were off inspecting flowers (Idalia kept making sure that Alenah wasn't eating flowers, rocks, or anything else she wasn't supposed to put in her one year-old mouth), I was able snap a few of Melissa and Danny. Gorgeous! Of course, gorgeous is literally Melissa's business. She is the owner of U'ilani Salon and Spa; she does everything from make-up to hair and manicure and pedicures to massages! This girl has talent!


 Mom and Dad were great, of course, but it was those little ones that stole my heart.



Love, love, love!

Melissa, Danny, Idalia, and Alenah--A big mahalo for letting me take your Christmas family portraits! I really enjoyed your little family and I'm so glad you won my contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment