Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Heier Family is in Maui!

Yesterday I met up with the sweetest little family from Washington at White Rock Beach. And as an added bonus, Grandma came too! I love generational shots, so I was pretty excited that the whole family was here! But I have to start this blog entry off with a picture of the kids. Alec and Jillian are so incredibly adorable. Alec was so curious about the sand and the waves and Jillian, for only being three months old, was so chill and go-with-the-flow. I can see how these two can easily steal your heart...

 
And here's the fam together! What a good lookin' bunch!


Grandmas and their grandbabies--does it get any better?

Three generations of beautiful women! I love it!
Mom and Dad had to sneak in one or two photos while Grandma held Jillian and Alec played in the sand
Look how natural this family is in front of the camera! Makes my job easy!

Thank you Heier Family for choosing me to take your family portraits! I had a great time! Between Dad's impressions of Alec and me swooning over that baby of yours, I couldn't have asked for better subjects :). Mahalo and safe travels back to Washington!





No comments:

Post a Comment