Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Stones come to Maui!

On Sunday I had the pleasure of spending some time with the Stone Family. Though the reason for their visit was because of a destination wedding, they took advantage of their family time together and got some portraits done.

The Stone's are the kind of family you want to live next door to. Their kids are polite and fun-loving and Andrea and Matt are incredibly easy to talk to. We had a blast running up and down the beach (well, maybe the kids did--I'm not sure that Mom and Dad were sold on it), jumping off of lava rocks, swinging on branches, and hunting for crabs.
 







This picture makes my heart happy. Dads are so special to their daughters

Moms are special too :)

Crabs!


 A big mahalo to the Stone family for letting me take your Maui family portraits! I had so much fun with you all (and especially with Bella and Brennan--they're a hoot)! Tell Brennan to that he's the best crab-catcher that I've met and tell Bella to keep working on that hair-flip! Have a great time at your friends' wedding and safe travels back to California!







1 comment:

  1. I love this family, and the photos show them beautifully. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete