Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just Maui'd: Hans + Katie are newlyweds!

Earlier this week I met up with the newly-weds Katie and Hans in Makena for some honeymoon photos! It was hot and sweaty at first, but we were rewarded at the end of the session with an absolutely amazing sunset!

Have you ever spoken to someone over the phone and felt like they're an old friend? This is exactly how it was with Katie for me! We spoke for several minutes to set up the session, but we also chatted about the wedding, Maui, and education (she's works in the schools like me!). I had not spoken with Hans; but when I met him, he is just the match for Katie that I would have imagined.




Mid-laugh! I love it!


 Get ready for some sunset photos!



Oh Big Beach, you never fail to amaze me!

Wedding photos then honeymoon photos? What a great idea! Katie and Hans: I had so much fun with both of you! Your easy-going sense of humor and patience with each other makes for a perfect match. Be sure to enjoy those quiet, beautiful moments that only Maui, a glass of wine, and good company can provide. And most important of all: have fun on this amazing honeymoon!

Mahalo mahalo mahalo! And safe travels back to Virginia!




No comments:

Post a Comment