Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just Married: Paul and Susan in Maui!

On Wednesday I had the pleasure of taking photos of the newlyweds Paul and Susan! We met up in Lahaina for some evening beach shots!

Paul and Susan have a really sweet story. They met through Paul's mother, who was coming to Susan for physical therapy. Paul would bring his mother to her appointment and Susan would listen as Paul's mom would speak to him in Greek and every other sentence she would hear her name interspersed with Greek words. Well, one thing led to another and I guess it's true what they say: Mother knows best!





We didn't get a full-on sunset, but I was loving the clouds in the sky; not to mention the perfect lighting!




Thank you Paul and Susan for choosing me to take your honeymoon photos! I loved hearing your love story and the play-by-play of your wedding! I would have loved to see that garter dance! Congratulations to you both and safe travels back to California!


No comments:

Post a Comment