Monday, September 17, 2012

Meet Malia, My Maui High Senior Rep!

Last week I had the pleasure of taking Malia's senior photos! We started at White Rock and made our back up South Kihei Road and ended up snapping a few shots at Kamaole Sands III.

Malia is my senior representative for Maui High, which means that for a discounted price on her senior photos, she gets to represent my business (with awesome business cards with her pictures on it--and hey! if you get one of those cards you get a discount on your photos too) AND earn cool rewards. The more people she refers to me, the more rewards she can get (ranges from iTunes gift cards, gift certificates to the theatre, free prints, and even cold hard cash)! I am still looking for reps for Lahaina Luna, St. Anthony, Seabury, Kekaulike, Kihei Charter, and Baldwin High School! Please contact me if you are interested! This is a win-win situation, folks!

But anyway, on to our senior session. We had a great time cruising around South Kihei talking about songs on the radio we don't understand and looking for spots to take photos. We were on a quest to find this bridge I once saw on a beach in South Kihei, but I'm starting to believe it was fictious. Oh well, we found some cool spots regardless. Earlier this year I took some shots for her to start her modeling portfolio. Beautiful, photogenic, kind and athletic--what is there not to love about this girl?





Thank you Malia for not only representing Angela Nelson Photography, but also being super easy-going and fun! You are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment