Monday, July 16, 2012

Liz Graduates!


Well, not quite yet seeing as the school year hasn't started. But soon enough she will be adorning a cap and gown and receiving her diploma.

I met Liz through my good friends the Yamashiro's (they own Ululani's Shave Ice, and if you haven't tried it yet...sweet mother of pearl, you are missing out!) when she and her family came out to visit. Malia, the youngest Yamashiro and Liz have been friends since their early soccer days and have maintained a relationship that has spanned nearly 2500 miles! I had the privilege of spending a delightful afternoon with part of the Yamashiro family and the Yankee family as we hiked Four Waterfalls in Haiku.

And even more exciting (though swimming to that fourth waterfall, rock-hopping, and mud fights were pretty fun), two days after our hiking adventure, I got to take Liz's senior photos and spend more time with these awesome Vancouver-ians!





 Even the family got in on the action! I love it!



See what she is sitting on? When I said "Hey Liz, go sit on that precarious, questionable bench" she fired right back "OK!"


Liz is incredibly natural in front of the camera. Of course, you didn't need me to tell you that. From standing in ankle deep water to cautiously stepping around lava rocks at Secret Beach, this photo session was quite the adventure. Thank you Liz, Shari, and Pete for choosing me to take Liz's senior photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment