Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas Present...

Earlier this week I met up with the spunky and energetic A family from Sacramento! They were here cashing in their Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa--and what could be a better present than a trip to Maui! This family was a whole lot of fun--and believe me when I say they weren't shy on personality either!

Meet Abbey, Hailey, and Travis. The giggliest most energetic kids ever!
And did I mention that they have moves too?!

 Here are the two folks that made this trip possible. 45 years later and still in love!



Kristina and family: Thank you so much for choosing me to be your Maui photographer! I had so much fun with you and your family--they were a bright ray of sunshine on that cloudy day!

Mahalo, mahalo, mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment