Saturday, May 11, 2013

Angela and Jack are on their Honeymoon!

And what better place to honeymoon than in Maui? In fact, my husband and I originally honeymooned here. As I always warn my newlywed clients: be careful honeymooning here, you just may end up staying!

I had so much fun with Angela and Jack at our shoot on White Rock Beach! They really have a great energy together. I enjoyed hearing about their journey from acquaintances to lovers as well as some small snippets of their wedding (which sounded absolutely beautiful).





We were treated to the most beautiful sunset that night. There were so many dynamic colors in the sky; it truly doesn't get better than watching the sunset on the beach with people who are in love! What a treat for the two of you! 
Angela and Jack: It was a true pleasure meeting the both of you (the world could stand to have a few more Angelas--Jacks too, of course!). Thank you for choosing me to be your Maui photographer!

Aloha and safe travels back to LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment